Why not turn your Christmas preparations into a delightful gathering? Invite your friends for a cookie-sharing party! It’s a perfect way to catch up with your loved ones while reducing the baking tasks on your to-do list. And don’t miss out on Chef James’s favourite cookie recipe; it’s a crowd-pleaser.
- Preheat your oven to 170 and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in your mixer until they come together as a dough.
- Wrap the dough and place it in the fridge to firm up.
- Place into the fridge so the shortbread firms up.
- Roll the dough out and use your cutter to create approximately 15 Christmas-shaped biscuits.
- Bake in the oven at 170 for 13 minutes.
- Once out of the oven sprinkle with caster sugar and place on cooling racks.
- Store in an airtight container.