Online Booking User Guide
To get started, select ‘Create an Account’ from the drop down list under the ‘Members Area.’
You will need to use the same email address which is registered on your membership account.
You will receive an email with your username and password which will allow you to log in to your account.
Once you are logged in, please select from the options on the drop down list under the ‘members area.’
- Join a Class – to make a class booking
- My Bookings – to view, change or cancel a booking
- My Details – to update any personal details and change your password to something more memorable.
- You will not receive an email confirmation when booking or cancelling a class.
- A waiting list entry is not a booking and as such will not appear on your bookings list.
- If you are on a waiting list and a space becomes available, you will be called and given the opportunity to accept the space. Once you have accepted the space, the booking will appear on your bookings list.
- If you forget your username or password, please call reception for this to be reset.
- Customers who share a postcode and email address currently cannot set up logins for more than one account. We are investigating a solution for this problem.
- Non-attendance or classes cancelled within 1 hour of the start time will incur a £5 charge.